Blue Ribbon Sushi – DIY Kit for 2
Units Sold: 0
Indulge in Blue Ribbon Sushi’s traditional sushi and cutroll kit, featuring the highest quality fish hand selected by their sushi masters daily and shipped directly to you. Perfectly seasoned sushi rice, aged soy sauce, and fresh grated wasabi are the perfect compliment to the included Grade “A” Tuna, Norwegian Salmon, Ebi Shrimp, and Japanese Hamachi. Follow the chef’s simple techniques in order to make perfect sushi and cut rolls in the comfort of your own home. Add their signature Crispy Rice Spicy Tuna Kit to push your at home sushi experience over the top!
Few New York restaurateurs are more renowned than Bruce and Eric Bromberg, who opened their first restaurant, SoHo’s Blue Ribbon, in 1992. Their Blue Ribbon Sushi has achieved renown as one of New York’s best and most iconic sushi restaurants since it opened more than 25 years ago. At Blue Ribbon Sushi, the sushi masters select only the highest quality fish flown in daily and turn them into edible works of art.
This package serves 2 people and includes everything you need to makes up to 4-5 rolls:
- 1 Maki Su (Bamboo Sushi Mat)
- 1/4 lb. Sliced Grade “A” Tuna (approx. 8 pcs. total)
- 1/4 lb. Sliced Norwegian Salmon (approx. 8 pcs. total)
- 1/4 lb. Sliced Japanese Hamachi (Yellowtail) (approx. 8 pcs. total)
- 4 pieces Ebi Shrimp
- 1 lb. Cooked and Seasoned Sushi Rice
- 10 Sheets Blue Ribbon Nori (Dried Seaweed)
- 4 oz. Blue Ribbon Reserve Soy Sauce
- 2 oz. Spicy Mayo
- 2 oz. Pickled Ginger
- 2 oz. Fresh Wasabi
- 2 oz. Chopped Scallion
- 1 Avocado
- Choose to add more to your order!